Thursday, July 12, 2012

You Have Been Forgiven

Please take a minute to read:

http://japandailypress.com/japans-aging-population-has-a-lot-of-potential-needs-a-chance-025720

I was reflecting on just this particular subject the other day. How often do we talk about forgiveness and second chances in the American Christian community. What if there was no such thing in your society. 

That is a dark sad thing for me to think of as I reflect on the immature and life altering decisions I made as a teenager.

But what a joy to know our Lord has called us to share His message of forgiveness. Oh I pray that it will be received. It may take years to have one person understand but we will preach that message faithfully even if it takes ALL the rest of our years here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment